Right of withdrawal for consumers
(Consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which cannot be attributed primarily to his commercial or self-employed professional activity.)
Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is 14 days from the day
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods in the context of a single order and that they are delivered uniformly;
- where you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods in the context of a single order and that they are delivered separately;
- where you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, has taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, provided that you have ordered goods delivered in several partial consignments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Jonito GmbH, Schwertlilienweg 1, 21614 Buxtehude, telephone number: +49 (0) 451 79084715, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the attached sample withdrawal template, but this is not mandatory.
You can also fill in and submit the sample withdrawal template or any other unambiguous declaration electronically on our website (www.jonito.de). If you make use of this possibility, we will immediately (e.g. by e-mail) send you a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undisclosed and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we receive the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We may refuse the refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us or to JONITO - bikes for heroes immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you inform us of the withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of 14 days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning parcel-packed goods and the direct costs of returning non-packaged goods in the amount of EUR 49.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or fore-lapse
The right of withdrawal does not exist in the case of contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or destination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- for the supply of goods which can quickly expire or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded,
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations on the market of which the trader has no influence;
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the supply of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the supply of goods, if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery because of their nature,
- for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample withdrawal template
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To Jonito GmbH, Schwertlilienweg 1, 21614 Buxtehude, e-mail address: email@example.com :
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) please cancel inaccurate terms.